Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish lawmaker: Maliki rejected by the Iraqi sects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdish lawmaker: Maliki rejected by the Iraqi sects Empty Kurdish lawmaker: Maliki rejected by the Iraqi sects

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Aug 2014, 7:48 am

Kurdish lawmaker: Maliki rejected by the Iraqi sects

08/03/20140 

MP for the Kurdistan Alliance Mahma Khalil on Sunday that the insistence of a coalition of state law on the nomination of Nuri al-Maliki for a third term would lead to the emergence of a parliamentary bloc the largest to form a government, while pointing out that the latter is rejected by the sects of Iraq did not achieve the ambition of the people and it gave way to others. Khelil said in an interview with Alsumaria News that the continuation of the coalition of state law on the nomination of the Prime Minister outgoing Nuri al-Maliki for a third term, and their insistence that they are the largest bloc in parliament will lead to the emergence of a parliamentary bloc largest composed of the components of the National Coalition and Iraqi forces and Kurdish to form the next government, noting that the National Alliance bloc the largest parliamentary and everyone knows it. Khalil added that al-Maliki to take his share in the previous two sessions so it opened the way for others because it did not achieve the ambitious program and confirming the presence of the people rejected the Iraqi sects and countries of the region and the world Maliki for a third term. He said that democracy in Iraq does not assume more than that, noting that the Kurds are waiting for the National Alliance to provide their candidate for prime minister to form a government. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:41 am