Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Citizen .... Maliki rejected by state law

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Citizen .... Maliki rejected by state law Empty Citizen .... Maliki rejected by state law

Post by lonelyintexas Wed 14 May 2014, 9:40 am

Citizen .... Maliki rejected by state law
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Group: press Published on Wednesday, 14 May 2014 10:41

Newspaper News Juhaynah / Agencies: MP for the coalition of citizen parliamentary an inch there leaks from within the coalition of state law confirms the presence of members within the latter refuse to take over the third term of the owners.

said inch in a statement that "the coalition sees the need to address all the political problems in accordance with the mechanism of dialogue for the purpose of the advancement of the political reality in the country, explaining we "strive to build a state based on Altfahamat shared between the political parties in the country.

added an inch that "there is information from within the coalition of state law confirms the existence of rejection of some deputies Maliki took the third term in the next government.

explained inch that "Maliki's nomination is up to the state of law and the political blocs that will hold dialogues in order to reach a common vision from which to choose personal work in a spirit of shared leadership and work in all directions not to be politicized to a certain party or party.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is great news in print, Maliki look's like his time is over.
    Thanks
    LIT
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Citizen .... Maliki rejected by state law Empty Re: Citizen .... Maliki rejected by state law

Post by weslin3 Wed 14 May 2014, 9:53 am

Looking good!

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 10:50 am