Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Effect Of "Obscene" Wealth... Parliamentary Moves To Compel Al-Halbousi To Disclose His Financia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Effect Of "Obscene" Wealth... Parliamentary Moves To Compel Al-Halbousi To Disclose His Financia Empty The Effect Of "Obscene" Wealth... Parliamentary Moves To Compel Al-Halbousi To Disclose His Financia

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Jan 2022, 6:33 am

[size=38]The Effect Of "Obscene" Wealth... Parliamentary Moves To Compel Al-Halbousi To Disclose His Financial Liabilities
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 01/16/2022 | 3:21 PM
    [/size]

information / special
    Member of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Mahdi Al-Amerli, confirmed, on Sunday, that the second parliament session, during which the financial accounts of all deputies will be resolved in the parliament, will be resolved.
    Al-Amerli said, in a statement to the “Information” agency, that “the next parliament session, during which we will demand the disclosure of the financial liabilities of all, starting with the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Muhammad al-Halbousi,” noting that “everyone is required to disclose the financial disclosure, and no one is excluded.”
    He added, "After the extreme wealth and the high standard of living of some parliamentarians, we decided that the second session of Parliament will be the resolution of the financial receivables file."
    He pointed out, "The necessity of disclosing the financial receivables of all deputies, especially the Speaker of the Legislative Assembly, and activating the law, where did you get this from."
    And the representative of the state of law, Thaer al-Makhifi, had stated in a previous statement to the “Information” agency, “Everyone knows that the Speaker of Parliament, Muhammad al-Halbousi, came to the parliament from a simple family, and the outrageous wealth he owns today must be revealed to be the start of activating the law” from where. This is for you.” Ended 25 and

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:22 am