Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Blow up towers for mobile phones northeast of Baquba

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Blow up towers for mobile phones northeast of Baquba Empty Blow up towers for mobile phones northeast of Baquba

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Aug 2014, 7:56 am

Blow up towers for mobile phones northeast of Baquba

08/05/20140
    Alsumaria News / Diyala
    According to a local source in Diyala province, on Tuesday, that the unidentified gunmen blew up two towers for mobile phones northeast of Baquba. The source said in an interview for "Alsumaria News", "Unidentified gunmen blew up this morning, two towers for mobile phones Mansoben brightest in houses belonging to adherents of the security services in the area of ​​Saadia (60 km north-east of Baquba)." The source, who requested anonymity, that "the bombings resulted in serious material damage in the two houses without causing any casualties, the fact that the houses were vacant for the moment of the explosion." Saw Diyala province, on Tuesday (August 5, 2014), the fall of the five elements of "Daash" killed and wounded an attack by gunmen on the detention center for organizing northeast of Baquba, resulted in the release of 17 detainees, most of them employees of the security forces.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:54 am