Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi: The decision to change the exchange rate was a proactive step to preserve financial dealings

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi: The decision to change the exchange rate was a proactive step to preserve financial dealings Empty Allawi: The decision to change the exchange rate was a proactive step to preserve financial dealings

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Feb 2022, 3:27 pm

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Allawi: The decision to change the exchange rate was a proactive step to preserve financial dealings[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]Finance Minister Ali Allawi clarified today, Monday, that the decision to change the dollar exchange rate was a proactive step to preserve financial dealings.
    [size=45]Allawi said, during his hosting in the House of Representatives, that “the decision to change the dollar exchange rate was a proactive step to preserve financial dealings,” explaining that “the change in the dollar exchange rate was carried out according to comprehensive planning with the Central Bank and the International Monetary Fund.”[/size][/size]

[size=45]And he continued, "The devaluation of the dinar was accompanied by the implementation of measures to alleviate the burdens of small groups," noting that "the white paper included the pressure of public expenditures to control financial transactions."[/size]
    [size=45]And he indicated, "The proposals of the Ministry of Finance to rationalize allocations were not taken into consideration," stressing "the need to revitalize the private sector in Iraq through government policies."[/size]
    [size=45]Today, Monday, the House of Representatives hosted Finance Minister Ali Allawi to discuss the exchange rate and its repercussions on the market through high prices and the damage to the poor segment, as well as discussing the public debt and the financial policy of the Ministry of Finance and the treatments in this regard.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 1:36 pm