Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Moussawi Calls For Urgent Government Action To Confront The Rise In Prices Of Basic Materials

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Moussawi Calls For Urgent Government Action To Confront The Rise In Prices Of Basic Materials Empty Al-Moussawi Calls For Urgent Government Action To Confront The Rise In Prices Of Basic Materials

Post by Rocky Tue 08 Mar 2022, 5:17 am

[size=38]Al-Moussawi Calls For Urgent Government Action To Confront The Rise In Prices Of Basic Materials
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 03/07/2022 | 8:48 PM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad...
    Member of the Sadiqoun bloc, Ahmed Al-Moussawi, called on Monday for urgent government action to confront the significant rise in the prices of basic materials, while considering that closing border crossings to imported goods has become unjustified.
    Al-Moussawi said, in a tweet via "Twitter", which was followed by "The Information", that "the cost of living in the market needs a quick move by the government, and it needs those who feel the poor and the poor and afflicted classes."
    And he considered, "closing the outlets, not importing foodstuffs, and leaving the market in this way is unjustified, indicating that this deliberate policy harmed the people."
    And he pointed out, “The lie of rising prices in the global market is just a justification that does not deceive the people,” especially with the approach of the blessed month of Ramadan, and most merchants seeking to exploit these conditions to monopolize the goods and achieve profits.
    He wondered: Is it difficult for the government to cancel the customs tax on foodstuffs and flood the market with materials until prices come down and the vulnerable classes are supported?, stressing the importance of paying attention to the interests of the people and being wary of street anger. finished 25 h

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:42 am