Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Option Of Early Elections Rears Its Head Again And Awaits The Failure Of The “Republican Session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Option Of Early Elections Rears Its Head Again And Awaits The Failure Of The “Republican Session Empty The Option Of Early Elections Rears Its Head Again And Awaits The Failure Of The “Republican Session

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Mar 2022, 5:52 am

[size=38]The Option Of Early Elections Rears Its Head Again And Awaits The Failure Of The “Republican Session”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 03/16/2022 | 1:34 PM
    [/size]

Information/Baghdad:
    The former parliament member, Ahmed Al-Kinani, confirmed, on Wednesday, that holding new early elections will be one of the proposed scenarios in the event that the session for the election of the President of the Republic, scheduled for the twenty-sixth of March, fails.
    . Al-Kinani said in a statement to / the information/, that “the political situation is still foggy so far, and there are no consensus among the political blocs regarding the completion of the legal quorum for the presidential election session, which was determined on the twenty-sixth of the current month, which is the last day of the legal period granted by the Federal Court.
    He added that "in the continuation of differences between the political blocs and the lack of agreement to complete the quorum, and the failure of Parliament to choose the President of the Republic, the Federal Court will certainly go to adjudicate in solving the legal and constitutional forms."
    He explained, “In the event that Parliament fails to choose the President of the Republic, the Federal Court will be asked, and the latter has several options: either it requests the dissolution of the House of Representatives and the holding of early elections, or it gives a period not exceeding a week, according to my personal estimation, as a deadline for the extension, taking into account the general situation the country is going through, in addition to the lack of The existence of a financial possibility to allocate new funds for the early electoral process.”
    Al-Kinani ruled out "the option of dissolving the parliament, fearing that it will deepen the state of tension between the citizen and the political parties and will cause a widespread reluctance to participate in the elections." Ended / 25 AD

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:44 am