Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Experts expect a reform and investment budget and an improvement in the financial situation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Experts expect a reform and investment budget and an improvement in the financial situation Empty Experts expect a reform and investment budget and an improvement in the financial situation

Post by Rocky Sat 19 Mar 2022, 6:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - INA - Sajjad Al-Moussawi
    , today, Friday, economists expected to put forward a reform and investment budget, stressing the existence of an improvement in the financial situation.
    Adviser to the Prime Minister for Financial Affairs, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, said in a statement to Al-Iraqiya News Channel, which was followed by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that "the budget follows the white paper approach with improvements, and it is reformist in budget reform and economic reform, but it needs a will for implementation as well," noting that "the circumstance The fiscal is now relatively better, but the budget is hedging a deficit, but this deficit is not financed by borrowing, but rather from financial flows from the sale of oil.”
    From his side, the Director General of the Financial and Accounting Training Center at the Ministry of Finance, Ahmed Al-Dahlaki, confirmed that "the budget in Iraq depends by 93 percent on oil and other resources, which constitutes 7 percent comes from taxes, customs, public companies and other existing public revenues, and its percentage is small." 
    In turn, the professor at the Administrative Technical College, Dr. Salah El-Din Muhammad, called for "investment of other sources to support the state's public revenues," noting that "the industrial and agricultural sectors were among the vital and excellent sectors in terms of tax and customs revenues, which constitute an important part of the revenue aspects that can be invested." to diversify the sources for the national economy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:44 pm