Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Nahrain Islamic Bank launches a project to invest cash deposits

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Nahrain Islamic Bank launches a project to invest cash deposits Empty Al-Nahrain Islamic Bank launches a project to invest cash deposits

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Apr 2022, 5:27 am

Al-Nahrain Islamic Bank launches a project to invest cash deposits

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    On Tuesday, Al-Nahrain Islamic Bank announced the launch of the investment deposits project, calling on residents to visit its branches to benefit from this project.
    The bank stated in a statement received by "Al-Iqtisad News" that "the deposit controls include the cash amount that the customer pays to invest his money for a period of no less than 6 months as a minimum to participate in the profits."
    The bank stipulated that "the amount of the investment deposit must not be less than (3,000,000) Iraqi dinars, or (2000) US dollars."
    He noted that "the profits are not calculated if any amount is withdrawn six months before the date of deposit, and when part of the amount is withdrawn six months before, the remaining amount is considered a new deposit."
    The bank indicated that "depositors receive 50 percent of the net profits of their deposits, according to the contribution of each one of them and the period invested in it."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:19 am