Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra Deputies Agree To Sue Al-Kazemi, A Number Of Ministers And Officials

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra Deputies Agree To Sue Al-Kazemi, A Number Of Ministers And Officials Empty Basra Deputies Agree To Sue Al-Kazemi, A Number Of Ministers And Officials

Post by Rocky Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:12 am

[size=38]Basra Deputies Agree To Sue Al-Kazemi, A Number Of Ministers And Officials
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 4/17/2022 | 10:02 PM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad...
    On Sunday, the representative of Basra Governorate, Ahmed Al-Rubaie, revealed the most important decisions of the meeting of the representatives of the province, pointing out that there is a consensus to prosecute Al-Kazemi and a number of ministers and officials in his government.
    Al-Rubaie said in a statement received by / the information /, that the representatives of Basra held a meeting to deliberate on several important files related to the governorate, most notably the delay in promoting the transactions of retirees and the file of hiring scientists and industrialists, as well as hosting the director of the refinery company to follow up on the company’s work and ways to upgrade it, revealing the most important decisions of this meeting and my agencies :-
    1- Basra’s deputies agreed to file a lawsuit against the Prime Minister, the Ministers of Finance and Industry, the Director of the Retirement Authority and the Director of Basra Education, because they were the ones who caused the delay in promoting the transactions of retirees in the Basra Education Directorate and the General Petrochemical Company.
    2- Agreeing to submit a collective letter by Basra’s deputies to the Prime Minister asking him to include the employment of demonstrators, graduates of science and industrial colleges, within the second paragraph of Cabinet Resolution 192 of 2021.
    3- After hosting the General Manager of the South Refineries Company to discuss the reality of the company and ways to develop it, the assembled representatives demanded setting a reasonable and acceptable price for a barrel sold to the Refineries Company, provided that the price is the same for all refineries.
    4- Continuing meetings for the governorate’s deputies and adopting issues of concern to the governorate and its honorable people.
    5- Completing the requirements to file a lawsuit against the Ministry of Finance in order to obtain dues from the petrodollar.
    finished 25

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:22 am