Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi: The Constitution Was Written With Pure American Will, And There Are 3 Different Copies Of It

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi: The Constitution Was Written With Pure American Will, And There Are 3 Different Copies Of It Empty Allawi: The Constitution Was Written With Pure American Will, And There Are 3 Different Copies Of It

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Apr 2022, 6:29 am

[size=38]Allawi: The Constitution Was Written With Pure American Will, And There Are 3 Different Copies Of It
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 04/19/2022 | 12:54 PM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad..Former
    Prime Minister Iyad Allawi revealed, on Tuesday, the extent of the American interference in writing the Iraqi constitution, accusing the American ambassador of dictating to the Iraqi political forces in order to bring out the constitution below the standard, pointing out that there are 3 different copies of it.
    . Allawi said in a televised interview followed by “The Information” that “the American side wanted to write the constitution urgently and forced the political forces to write it in a legally unprofessional way, and it was passed in just two months.”
    He added, "The American ambassador, Zalmay Khalilzad, used to hold daily meetings to persuade the political forces to finalize the constitution and pass it by any means."
    Allawi pointed out that "the current constitution contains many errors, including 58 paragraphs of it, which are currently empty and frozen because of writing a phrase and regulated by law, and so far the necessary laws have not been legislated for it," noting that "the constitution after it was passed contains 3 copies that differ in its provisions, which is surprising and has been added after Paragraphs or grammatically corrected after its approval. finished/25 d

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:18 am