Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Will Allawi Al-Omar complete the remaining constitution of the government?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Will Allawi Al-Omar complete the remaining constitution of the government? Empty Will Allawi Al-Omar complete the remaining constitution of the government?

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Feb 2020, 1:36 pm

Will Allawi Al-Omar complete the remaining constitution of the government?

18:11 - 05/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    On Wednesday, Nada Shaker, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] deputy for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , indicated the possibility of the government of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi to complete the constitutional age of the government.
    Shaker said in a statement to "Information", that "the Allawi government will continue for only one year for the purpose of making preparations for the early elections that the street has called for," noting that "Allawi will complete his cabinet in the current month."
    She added that "Allawi's government is just a transitional government and will not complete the remainder of the constitutional age of the government," indicating that "Allawi will cooperate with the United Nations to create conditions for early elections."
    The MP for the Parliamentary Bloc, Asaad Al-Murshidi, affirmed yesterday, Tuesday, that the Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi will provide 60% of his cabinet cabinet to the parliament to give it confidence, while Allawi's cabinet will be free of partisan ministers. It ended 25 T.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 11:13 am