Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Energy explains the reasons for the deterioration of the electricity supply to citizen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary Energy explains the reasons for the deterioration of the electricity supply to citizen Empty Parliamentary Energy explains the reasons for the deterioration of the electricity supply to citizen

Post by Rocky Sat 21 May 2022, 5:02 am

[size=46]Parliamentary Energy explains the reasons for the deterioration of the electricity supply to citizens[/size]
    Iraq
    09:25 - 05-21-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Parliamentary Committee on Electricity and Energy explained the reasons for the deterioration in the supply of electric power in all governorates, while it announced its intention to host the Minister of Electricity to determine the ministry's preparations for the coming summer.

The committee stated in a statement, "After its continuous follow-up to the reasons for the deterioration of the electrical power supply to all provinces and making contacts with officials in the Ministry of Electricity, it was found that there is a problem in the decrease in the quantity of Iranian gas supplied to the electrical system due to the presence of maintenance by the Iranian side on the gas transmission lines since Wednesday. Until the middle of Friday, knowing that the electrical system has now returned to its normal state after the Iranian gas has been pumped back." 

And she added, she intends to host the Minister of Electricity during her first meeting to find out the ministry's preparations for next summer, in addition to asking the Council of Ministers and through the presidency of the Council to find an appropriate way to pay the dues to import Iranian gas to ensure the flow of gas next summer.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:40 pm