Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Electricity reveals the reasons that led to the deterioration of the supply of citiz

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Electricity reveals the reasons that led to the deterioration of the supply of citiz Empty The Ministry of Electricity reveals the reasons that led to the deterioration of the supply of citiz

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Jul 2021, 7:22 am

The Ministry of Electricity reveals the reasons that led to the deterioration of the supply of citizens with energy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Electricity revealed, on Monday, a number of reasons that led to the deterioration of the supply of citizens with energy over the past years.
    Ministry spokesman Ahmed Al-Abadi said in a press interview, "The Ministry of Electricity has gone through a number of failures and a number of problems and even a number of corruption cases, and this matter is not borne by the current administration, not even the current government, but the current government directed the implementation of plans, including keeping pace with the demand for immediate projects." .
    Al-Abadi stressed that "the governors must abide by the energy quotas allocated to each governorate, and the slums and the conversion of some agricultural lands into residential areas are an important factor in the deterioration of electric power, especially since this was not done through a well-studied plan."
    A spokesman for the Ministry of Electricity revealed that "after targeting approximately (61) transmission lines during the last few period, all of these lines were restored to work in record time.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 10:42 am