Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Atabi: 3 Files In The Next Government's Priorities, The Most Prominent Of Which Is Dealing With T

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Atabi: 3 Files In The Next Government's Priorities, The Most Prominent Of Which Is Dealing With T Empty Al-Atabi: 3 Files In The Next Government's Priorities, The Most Prominent Of Which Is Dealing With T

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Jul 2022, 7:12 am

[size=38]Al-Atabi: 3 Files In The Next Government's Priorities, The Most Prominent Of Which Is Dealing With The Exchange Rate
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 07/06/2022 | 10:47 PM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad...
    The leader in the coordination framework, Turki Al-Atabi, confirmed, on Wednesday, that 3 files are among the priorities of the upcoming government, the most prominent of which is dealing with the exchange rate.
    Al-Otabi said in an interview with Al-Information, that "3 important files are among the priorities of the next government, which are the removal of the US forces, the return of the dollar exchange rate, and the organization of the national economy file in a way that reduces the fluctuations of the global markets for the sale of oil and its direct impact on the budget."
    Al-Otbi added, "The features of forming the government will be more clear after the end of the Eid al-Adha holiday, stressing that the political consensus will resolve all complications and will push all forces towards a broader participation in the next government."
    He pointed out that "from 4-6 candidates so far in the scene for the post of prime minister, but its resolution will be directly after the end of the Eid holiday."
    The coordination framework is leading an accelerated political movement for the good formation of the next government.” Ended on February 25

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 6:57 am