Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Four Billion Dinars In Duhok Tourism Revenues Per Month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Four Billion Dinars In Duhok Tourism Revenues Per Month Empty Four Billion Dinars In Duhok Tourism Revenues Per Month

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Jul 2022, 5:16 am

[size=38]Four Billion Dinars In Duhok Tourism Revenues Per Month
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 07/09/2022 | 10:03 AM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad..
    The head of the Hotel Association in Dohuk, Ihsan Sheikh Issa, stated that tourism revenues in the province are estimated at more than four billion dinars per month.
    Sheikh Issa said in an interview seen by "The Information", that "any tourist visiting the Kurdistan region spends more than 200 dollars a day, whether for food, hotel or shopping."
    He added, "Tourists who visit France spend 190 euros per day, which is the highest in the world," stressing that "those who visit Kurdistan do not spend less than this amount, if not more."
    Earlier, the General Authority for Tourism revealed that 3 million and 112,000 tourists visited the Kurdistan region in the first six months of the year, and expected that the number of tourists would increase this year compared to last year. finished/25

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 2:44 am