Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament sets next Saturday as a date to discuss the bombing that targeted Dohuk

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament sets next Saturday as a date to discuss the bombing that targeted Dohuk Empty Parliament sets next Saturday as a date to discuss the bombing that targeted Dohuk

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Jul 2022, 5:16 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

informed source said, Thursday (July 21, 2022) that the House of Representatives has set next Saturday as a date to discuss the bombing that targeted a tourist resort in Dohuk, which killed 9 people and left dozens wounded.

The source told IQ News, "The Presidency of the House of Representatives has set Saturday as a date for holding a session whose agenda includes one paragraph discussing the bombing of the Dohuk Governorate in northern Iraq."

The official news agency stated that the death toll from the bombing of the city of Dohuk "has risen to 9 martyrs and 23 wounded."

Yesterday, Wednesday, the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, chaired an emergency meeting of the Ministerial Council for National Security to discuss the repercussions of the Turkish attack on Dohuk Governorate, while he decided to summon the Turkish ambassador and demanded that Ankara apologize and withdraw its military forces.

Yesterday, Wednesday, the Iraqi government condemned the Turkish artillery shelling that targeted a tourist resort in the administration of the independent "Zakho" region in the Kurdistan Region, declaring the highest levels of diplomatic response.

The Turkish authorities launch attacks, from time to time, with artillery or warplanes, on the areas of northern Iraq, under the pretext of targeting the Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK), which Ankara classifies as a "terrorist organization".
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:29 pm