Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Prime Minister's adviser outlines one option to reduce the exchange of the dollar. The fate of t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Prime Minister's adviser outlines one option to reduce the exchange of the dollar. The fate of t Empty The Prime Minister's adviser outlines one option to reduce the exchange of the dollar. The fate of t

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Jul 2022, 7:03 am

The Prime Minister's adviser outlines one option to reduce the exchange of the dollar. The fate of the 2023 budget is expected
    •  Time: 2022/07/25 23:16:43

The prime minister's economic adviser has identified one option to lower the dollar's exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar, while predicting the fate of the 2023 budget.
    The useful acronym. In the important news you find it on Al-Furat news channel on Talkram [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Haitham al-Jubouri told al-Furat satellite channel tonight: "The financial equation in the country controls the exchange rate of the dollar, and if we want to strengthen the dinar and convince investors abroad to invest in the country gradually the dollar will start to decline, i.e. encourage investments and increase non-oil revenues will increase the value of the dinar."
    "The Iraqi people are increasing by one and a quarter million people a year, and if we don't remedy the situation and make plans, we will actually suffer in paying salaries in the coming years, so the future of future generations cannot be depended on fluctuating oil prices," he said.
    "In Iraq, if the thinking of the economy remains the same as the current mechanism, we will have mercy on the current exchange rate, and the white paper has remained a dead letter without minds, to implement the old and consumed economic work and the revenues of the oil increase still exist in the state treasury," al-Jubouri said.
    "It can only be approved by the presence of the new government and not necessarily the same approach as the current government, it may take austerity as an article, but if the current government remains, we will go ahead with the law," he said.
    "Prime Minister Mustafa al-Kadhimi is the most dependent on the country's energy file, and Iraq spent nearly 6 billion dollars on the electricity sector in 2021, and there was supposed to be an electricity levy covering the entire cost of the ministry, but it is not currently 15 percent," he said.
    "The federal court's decision that the Kurdistan Oil and Gas Act is unconstitutional is a good step to negotiate with the federal government and the Financial Control Office, who is responsible for monitoring the revenues from the region's oil, but the advances that the region currently receives are deducted from its share of the budget," al-Jubouri said.
    "This is possible because the government is now beginning to step up, there is a complaint filed with the Security Council and there is an intention for Iraqi forces to be present in areas adjacent to the Turkish border," he said.
    "The situation must be arranged before the boycott and an alternative to imports should be found, and the value of our imports from Turkey exceeds 20 billion dollars, which is higher than China," he said.
    "Iraq needs the right line-up of border ports and we need other measures to make the move a success," al-Jubouri said, referring to Al-Kadhimi's failure in the financial file, but in general he acted wisely and pulled Iraq out of major crises.
    "The framework is keen on the unity of the national class by nominating Mohammed Shea al-Sudani for the post of prime minister, and I think that his personality is acceptable to all parties and he is known for his integrity and so far most of the blocs are welcome and I expect a breakthrough in the formation of the government soon and the framework options will be accurate about the ministerial cabin," he said.
    "Both Kurdish parties are determined to nominate them for the presidency and sudanese candidacy will lead to a speedy decision on the post of president," al-Jubouri said.
    Wafaa Al , Fontelawi
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rip534 likes this post

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 10:51 am