Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi calls for a national dialogue by forming a committee that includes representatives from al

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi calls for a national dialogue by forming a committee that includes representatives from al Empty Al-Kazemi calls for a national dialogue by forming a committee that includes representatives from al

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Aug 2022, 5:02 am

[size=46]Al-Kazemi calls for a national dialogue by forming a committee that includes representatives from all parties[/size]
    Iraq
    21:26 - 2022-08-01
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Prime Minister, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, called for a national dialogue by forming a committee that includes representatives from all parties to develop a road map for a solution.

Al-Kazemi said in a statement, that the demonstrators must cooperate with the security forces, respect state institutions, evacuate them, and abide by public order, stressing at the same time that the security forces must defend public and private properties, and official institutions, and prevent any attack on them by all legal means.

The following is the text of the statement: The honorable

Iraqi people...
    Honorable Iraqi leaders...
    Our heroic security forces...
    Brothers demonstrating... I

address you as we have entered the sacred month of Muharram... The month of sacrifice, patience, wisdom and rationality.

At the outset, I remind everyone of the words of the Commander of the Faithful, Imam Ali (peace be upon him):

"Resist your anger, go beyond when you are able, dream when you are angry, and pardon with the state, it may be yours."

Our dear Iraq is witnessing a great political tension that may threaten - God forbid, if the wise do not interfere - with dire consequences. While we have taken all necessary measures and measures to control the situation, maintain security, and prevent Iraqi bloodshed, we call on all parties to calm down and reduce escalation; To start an initiative for a solution on a national basis.

I call on everyone not to be drawn into accusations, the language of treason, and the erection of hostility and hatred between the Brotherhood in the same country.

I invite all parties to sit at the table of a national dialogue; To reach a political solution to the current crisis, under the roof of Iraqi synergy, and the mechanisms of national dialogue.

I say to the protesting brothers: Your message is clear, and your commitment to calm and organization is a duty and is appreciated. It is now time to discuss the mechanisms of launching a reform project agreed upon by the various national parties. I am sure that Iraq has enough rationality and courage; To move forward with a national project that will bring the country out of its current crisis.

The political forces must bear their national and legal responsibility. The caretaker government has carried out all its duties despite exceeding the time limit set by the constitutional timings to form a new government. Which is a constitutional breach, and with all that we were and are still ready to provide all assistance; To reach a solution formula satisfactory to all, and in a manner that preserves social peace, the stability of state institutions and the interests of the people.

From this point of view and out of concern for the state and its institutions, and to spare the Iraqi blood, and out of respect for the sanctity of these days; I call on all parties to adopt an atmosphere of calm and support state institutions through the following:

1- The protesting brothers must cooperate with the security forces, respect state institutions, evacuate them, and abide by public order.

2- The security forces must defend public and private properties, and official institutions, and prevent any attack on them by all legal means.

3- Calling for a national dialogue through the formation of a committee that includes representatives of all parties to draw up a road map for a solution.

May God protect Iraq and the Iraqis
    , and may God grant success.

Mustafa Al-Kazemi
    , Prime Minister
    and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:59 am