Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America transports military armored vehicles from Syria to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America transports military armored vehicles from Syria to Iraq Empty America transports military armored vehicles from Syria to Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Sep 2022, 7:06 am

[size=35][size=35]America transports military armored vehicles from Syria to Iraq[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

internationals

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-09-06 | 07:08
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Alsumaria news - Follow-up
    , on Tuesday, the American forces transferred military armored vehicles from their base in the countryside of the Syrian province of Hasaka to northern Iraq through the Al-Waleed crossing.

According to the Syrian News Agency ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]For the second day in a row, the American forces removed more than 20 military armored vehicles from the silos of Tal Alo in the northeastern countryside of Hasaka through the illegal Al-Waleed crossing to their base in the north of Al-Hasakah.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]".

Yesterday, the American forces took out a convoy of 31 vehicles, including trucks and tankers packed with oil, accompanied by 3 four-wheel drive vehicles, which left towards their bases in the north of the country.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:27 pm