Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Analyst: Political forces refuse to elect a deputy speaker of parliament.. for these reasons

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Analyst: Political forces refuse to elect a deputy speaker of parliament.. for these reasons Empty Analyst: Political forces refuse to elect a deputy speaker of parliament.. for these reasons

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Sep 2022, 4:55 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Analyst: Political forces refuse to elect a deputy speaker of parliament.. for these reasons[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]Political analyst Issam Al-Faili confirmed, on Monday, that the issue of holding a parliament session in order to elect the first deputy speaker of parliament depends on the nature of the coordination framework’s movements and agreements with other political forces, and this issue is still excluded.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Faili explained: “Political forces within parliament refuse to pass the election of the first deputy speaker of parliament for two main reasons, as the first reason is their view that this step will complicate the crisis in a greater proportion if no agreement is reached with the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, on it.” The second is that those forces believe that the election of the deputy speaker of parliament means that the coordinating framework will be able to hold parliament sessions without the presence of Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi or his deputy, Shakhwan Abdullah, and this issue has many future accounts.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:15 am