Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President of the Republic stresses the importance of the legislative and oversight role of Parli

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The President of the Republic stresses the importance of the legislative and oversight role of Parli Empty The President of the Republic stresses the importance of the legislative and oversight role of Parli

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Oct 2022, 6:48 am

[size=46]The President of the Republic stresses the importance of the legislative and oversight role of Parliament and the realization of the aspirations of citizens[/size]
    Iraq
    13:33 - 2022-10-27
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

His Excellency the President of the Republic, Dr. Abdul Latif Jamal Rashid, stressed the importance of the role of members of the House of Representatives in legislating the necessary laws to facilitate the work of the state and secure the requirements of a decent life for citizens.
    This came during a reception by His Excellency, Member of Parliament, Mr. Mustafa Sanad, today, Thursday, October 27, 2022, at the Peace Palace in Baghdad.
    The President of the Republic referred to the importance of the oversight role of the House of Representatives, stressing the need for concerted efforts and cooperation of the authorities in order to enhance the level of performance related to providing services to citizens and to raise the level of living and service conditions.
    At the beginning of the meeting, the President of the Republic had expressed his thanks and appreciation for the congratulations and generous sentiments expressed by Member of Parliament, Mustafa Sanad, on the occasion of His Excellency's election as President of the Republic and the exercise of his responsibilities.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:59 pm