Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"A procedure for reviewing contracts"... Parliamentary integrity aims at the former oil minister: He

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"A procedure for reviewing contracts"... Parliamentary integrity aims at the former oil minister: He Empty "A procedure for reviewing contracts"... Parliamentary integrity aims at the former oil minister: He

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Nov 2022, 4:22 am

[size=35][size=35]"A procedure for reviewing contracts"... Parliamentary integrity aims at the former oil minister: He will be held accountable[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-11-10 | 04:54
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Alsumaria News - Politics

A member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, Ali Turki, revealed today, Thursday, the existence of a procedure to review all contracts and works carried out by the Ministry of Oil in the caretaker government (Mustafa Al-Kazemi), while confirming that former Oil Minister Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar will be held accountable as a result of the violations. Actual in the ministry.

In an interview with Alsumaria News, Turki said, "There is a procedure for a full review of all contracts, contracts and appointments made by the previous government, whether during the period of its powers or the conduct of business (i.e. before and after the elections)."

He added, "The Sudanese government has actually started to stop these orders and return contracts to the [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/1956186754/%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%81%D8%B7/ar/]Ministry of Oil[/url] and put them up again to discuss the feasibility of such agreements, such as the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] tube and others," stressing: "All the work done by the [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/1956186754/%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%81%D8%B7/ar/]Ministry of Oil[/url] during the period of Al-Kazemi's government will be reviewed, as it is a "thief" government. "For the people's sustenance, the evidence is the thefts that have emerged recently, which are in the billions."

And a member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee stated, "The former oil minister will be held accountable for the actual violations in the ministry, in addition to being the former director of the National Oil Company, even during his presidency of the [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/3238106360/%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9/ar/]Ministry of Finance[/url], which lasted for nearly three months," noting that "all files related to it will be opened." The former minister.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:24 am