Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq's bonds in the US Treasury rose 64% during the first 9 months of the year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq's bonds in the US Treasury rose 64% during the first 9 months of the year Empty Iraq's bonds in the US Treasury rose 64% during the first 9 months of the year

Post by Rocky Wed 23 Nov 2022, 6:29 am

[size=30]Iraq's bonds in the US Treasury rose 64% during the first 9 months of the year

2022-11-23
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

Iraq's possession of US bonds rose to nearly 37 billion dollars until last September, according to US Treasury data, which is a continuous increase at a monthly rate due to the rise in oil prices, which allows Iraq to record a financial surplus.
    And the treasury said in its latest table that "Iraq rose two ranks to reach the 32nd rank among the countries with the largest possession of US treasury bonds, of the 38 countries listed in the table for countries with possessions of more than 32 billion dollars."
    And she added, "Iraq's possession of these bonds amounted to $36.9 billion for the month of September, up by 3.65 percent from August of 2022, and up by 105 percent from the same month of last year 2021."
    She pointed out that "Iraq was the fourth largest Arab country after Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and the UAE, while Japan came on top of the countries with the largest possession of these bonds, followed by China second and the United Kingdom third," indicating that the total bonds of the countries of the world amounted to 7 trillion and 296 billion dollars.

And compared to last year, Iraq concluded the year 2021 by possessing bonds that amounted to $22.5 billion in December of last year, which means that Iraq’s bonds increased during the first nine months of this year by 64%.
    And compared to September of the year 2020, Iraq's possession of bonds amounted to only $ 17.9 billion, which means that Iraq's bonds in two years increased by 106%.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:29 pm