Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

10 million poor, 5 million unemployed, and 3 million housing units.. How will the Sudanese achieve i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

10 million poor, 5 million unemployed, and 3 million housing units.. How will the Sudanese achieve i Empty 10 million poor, 5 million unemployed, and 3 million housing units.. How will the Sudanese achieve i

Post by Rocky Sat 26 Nov 2022, 6:05 am

[size=30]10 million poor, 5 million unemployed, and 3 million housing units.. How will the Sudanese achieve its 5 goals in the 2023 budget, with only 34 trillion dinars?

2022-11-26
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

Today, Saturday, Prime Minister Muhammad Shia’ al-Sudani reviewed 5 priorities that will be worked on in the next year’s budget, which is expected to reach 130 trillion dinars, according to the estimates of the Finance Committee.
    While chairing today a meeting devoted to discussing the draft federal budget law for the year 2023, Al-Sudani stressed the need to complete the draft budget law as quickly as possible, and to submit it to the House of Representatives, so that it enters into force without delay.
    The statement quoted the Prime Minister as saying that the law targets, in its allocations, the priorities adopted by the ministerial platform, which are combating unemployment, reducing poverty rates, combating corruption, improving services, as well as reforming the economy.
    Al-Sudani directed that the draft law take into account the importance of presenting infrastructure projects over other projects, in order to create an appropriate environment in the internal economy to achieve the adoption of the ministerial curriculum, provide service and make a difference that the citizen touches, in the service sector and other economic sectors.
    The priorities that the Sudanese Prime Minister spoke about are huge and it is not known how they will be addressed. In terms of combating unemployment, there are approximately 5 million unemployed, according to parliamentary and union estimates. As for the poverty rate, which is 25%, there are more than 10 million poor people in Iraq.
    In terms of combating corruption, it is not known what the budget has to do with combating corruption and how corruption will be combated through the budget. As for upgrading services, there is a need to add 10,000 megawatts to electricity, in addition to paving more than 60,000 new kilometers of roads, in addition to the existence of a deficit. The housing units exceed 3 million housing units, in addition to sewage and the provision of potable water.
    As for reforming the economy, the Iraqi economy is 96% dependent on oil, and it is not known how much non-oil revenues will be expected in the next year 2023 budget.
    Where the Sudanese is required to achieve all these files with 130 trillion dinars, at a time when operating expenses per month amount to more than 8 trillion dinars, which means more than 96.3 trillion dinars.
    Accordingly, the Sudanese has only 34 trillion dinars, which means 26% of the budget only, to achieve all of these mentioned goals.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:38 pm