Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Russian pharmaceutical company enters Iraq with its eye on Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Russian pharmaceutical company enters Iraq with its eye on Iran Empty A Russian pharmaceutical company enters Iraq with its eye on Iran

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Dec 2022, 5:51 am

A Russian pharmaceutical company enters Iraq with its eye on Iran
    [size=11]Published Date: 03.12.2022 | 07:10 GMT |[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Gettyimages.ru

Photo from the archive

Georgy Boblyansky, general manager of the Russian pharmaceutical company Vertex, said that this company has entered the Iraqi market and is studying prospects for entering the Iranian market.
    He added, in an interview with reporters today: "We started studying the Iranian market, looking at the opportunities that might be available there. In Iraq, we submitted an application to register products for medicines to treat dental diseases. We are not yet thinking of entering the Latin American market."
    It is noteworthy that the company decreased this year the volume of exports slightly, compared to the previous year. Georgia may leave the list of countries that import the company's products.
    Currently, the company produces medicines to treat many diseases, including gynecological diseases, skin diseases, heart diseases, and ear, nose and throat diseases, as well as medicines to treat flu and cold symptoms.
    Source: TASS
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:24 am