Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Labor: The Social Security Law will provide more than 400,000 job opportunities

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Labor: The Social Security Law will provide more than 400,000 job opportunities Empty Minister of Labor: The Social Security Law will provide more than 400,000 job opportunities

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Dec 2022, 5:11 am

[size=46]Minister of Labor: The Social Security Law will provide more than 400,000 job opportunities[/size]
    Iraq
    23:29 - 2022-12-04
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Minister of Labor and Social Affairs, Ahmed Al-Asadi, confirmed that the retirement and social security law for workers will provide more than 400,000 job opportunities for young job seekers.
    Al-Asadi said in a statement, "The retirement and social security law for workers will provide more than 400,000 job opportunities for young people looking for work in the event that it is voted on and approved by Parliament. This came during his meeting with the Governor of Karbala, Nassif Jassem Al-Khattabi, on Sunday, corresponding to 4-12-2022." .
    He added, "During the meeting, they discussed aspects related to the work of the ministry's departments in the governorate and the possibility of rehabilitating them," stressing that "it was agreed to open a rehabilitation center for those recovering from addiction and integrate them into society."
    The minister said, "The percentage of the poverty line will be adjusted within an appropriate mechanism that serves the poor, through a work committee formed by the Ministries of Labor and Planning," stressing the need to regulate the situation of foreign workers in the governorate, apply the labor law, and encourage the private sector in order to provide job opportunities for young people looking for jobs. the work.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:10 am