Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Labor announces Iraq's accession to an agreement related to the social security stan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Labor announces Iraq's accession to an agreement related to the social security stan Empty The Minister of Labor announces Iraq's accession to an agreement related to the social security stan

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Mar 2023, 3:43 pm

The Minister of Labor announces Iraq's accession to an agreement related to the social security standard
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 20:20

Today, Wednesday, the Minister of Labor and Social Affairs, Ahmed Al-Asadi, announced Iraq's accession to Convention (102) regarding minimum standards for social security and the Maritime Labor Convention.
    A statement from the minister's office, received by (Baghdad Today), said, "The Minister of Labor met with the Director-General of the International Labor Organization on the sidelines of his participation in the meetings of the ILO Board of Directors in the Swiss capital, Geneva," where "the protocol decrees took place to hand over the instruments of the two agreements to the Director-General of the Labor Organization." International, after a dialogue session during which they discussed the joint and distinguished cooperation between Iraq and the International Labor Organization," pointing out that "Iraq is the second country in the region after Jordan to join the agreement."
    The statement added, "Requests and needs were emphasized regarding updating the labor law, helping to legislate the trade union organizations law, developing the tripartite consultation process, and the possibility of developing programs to support people with disabilities, which contributes to their integration into the labor market."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 2:21 pm