Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq exports 27 shipments of gas condensate within 11 months

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq exports 27 shipments of gas condensate within 11 months Empty Iraq exports 27 shipments of gas condensate within 11 months

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Dec 2022, 6:16 am

Iraq exports 27 shipments of gas condensate within 11 months

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Ministry of Oil counted, on Monday, the amount of gas condensate exported over the past 11 months, while indicating that it intends to export 3 shipments of gas condensate during the current month.
    Sultan al-Maliki, director of the commercial body in the Basra Gas Company affiliated with the ministry, said, "The company has exported, as of the first day of December, 27 shipments (ships) of gas condensate, amounting to 438,000 tons."
    He added that "the company is about to export 3 shipments of gas condensate during the current month of December, at a rate of 16,000 tons per shipment," according to the official news agency. 

Views 104
    Added 12/05/2022 - 1:12 PM
    Updated 12/05/2022 - 3:15 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:29 pm