Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Castro: US-Israeli Daash industry to control Iraq and Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Castro: US-Israeli Daash industry to control Iraq and Syria Empty Castro: US-Israeli Daash industry to control Iraq and Syria

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Sep 2014, 8:12 am

Castro: US-Israeli Daash industry to control Iraq and Syria

Thursday, 04 September / September 2014 06:17 

Twilight News / Former Cuban President Fidel Castro that the United States and Israel are responsible for the emergence of "Daash" in Iraq and the Levant.

Castro said the "agency official Cuban" and seen by "Twilight News", the Israeli Mossad conspired with Senator John McCain in order to create a "Daash."

Castro added that McCain is a permanent ally of Israel, where the two established Daash which currently controls a large and vital part of Iraq and more than a third of Syria. 

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sandbox=0&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.shafaaq.com/sh2/index.php/news/iraq-news/82739-2014-09-04-03-18-34.html&usg=ALkJrhi9BXO5UzCWK1Cwr6avShuU1BW4eg

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:16 pm