Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Member of the Congress: We must stay in Iraq and Syria to take care of Israeli interests

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Member of the Congress: We must stay in Iraq and Syria to take care of Israeli interests Empty Member of the Congress: We must stay in Iraq and Syria to take care of Israeli interests

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Jul 2018, 9:35 am

Member of the Congress: We must stay in Iraq and Syria to take care of Israeli interests

13:11 - 09/07/2018

Member of the Congress: We must stay in Iraq and Syria to take care of Israeli interests %D9%84%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%AF%D8%B3%D9%8A-%D8%BA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%87%D8%A7%D9%85-1-696x435
    Information / Translation
    A member of the Armed Services Committee in Congress, Republican Senator Lindsey Graham, said Monday that he does not trust the Russians in the implementation of any agreements on Iran, pointing out that the United States to have a presence in Iraq and Syria to take care of American and Israeli interests in the region.
    "In view of Russia's behavior, it is not at all, and the last thing that can be relied on is the Russians to take care of American and Israeli interests," Graham said in an interview with Fox News.
    "It is ideal to stay in Syria. Our forces in the north of the country are about 2,000 soldiers and working with Syria's Kurdish democratic forces can cut the road from Tehran to Beirut if we stay in northeastern Syria," he said.
    "I do not trust the Russians in implementing any agreement when it comes to the Iranians, but there is a way to separate them from Russia, and our presence in northeastern Syria is an insurance policy against Assad's control of all of Syria," Graham said.
    "When it comes to Syria, we have to find a partnership with Turkey to make sure we can maintain our presence in northeastern Syria," he said. "We must have a presence in Iraq and Syria to succeed in achieving our goals." Ending / 25 z

http://www.almaalomah.com/2018/07/09/325003/

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 11:27 am