Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Immigration sets a date for ending the file of the displaced

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Immigration sets a date for ending the file of the displaced Empty The Minister of Immigration sets a date for ending the file of the displaced

Post by Rocky Thu 29 Dec 2022, 4:53 am

[size=46]The Minister of Immigration sets a date for ending the file of the displaced[/size]
    Iraq
    12:13 - 2022-12-29
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Federal Minister of Migration and Displacement, Evan Faiq Jabro, decided to end the file of the displaced in Iraq, while indicating that there are government efforts to return 300 displaced families.
    The Minister of Immigration said in a press conference held at the Ministry's building that the file of the displaced will be completed in Iraq within six months within the government program, calling on all political forces to stay away from the file of the displaced.
    She added that there is high coordination between the government and the region to merge the camps, stressing the need to provide appropriate conditions for the return of all the displaced.
    The Minister of Immigration confirmed that the Ministry has large programs with the concerned authorities for relief and the development of studies and research related to the displacement file with the rehabilitation of the displaced and their integration into society in addition to a study on illegal immigration, pointing out that there is coordination with the Ministry of the Interior on the issuance of identity papers for the displaced to go about their lives. natural.
    And she added that there are more than 300 displaced families in Turkey, explaining that the necessary approvals have been obtained to return them to Iraq, but there is a need to check them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:06 pm