Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Immigration complains about the delay in the budget and its impact on the file of the displaced

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Immigration complains about the delay in the budget and its impact on the file of the displaced Empty Immigration complains about the delay in the budget and its impact on the file of the displaced

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Feb 2023, 5:42 am

Immigration complains about the delay in the budget and its impact on the file of the displaced
    • Time: 02/27/2023 13:58:49

• Read: 351 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Ministry of Migration and Displacement complained about the delay in approving the 2023 budget and its impact on the file of the displaced.
    "The ministry's share of the general budget for the year 2023 includes chapters and programs set by the ministry regarding the file of the displaced, and each has financial allocations," said the ministry's spokesman, Ali Abbas Jahakir.
    He added, "The delay in approving the budget greatly affects the plans drawn up by the ministry."
    Jhakir pointed out that "the approval of the budget may be after the end of the first third of this year, which affects those plans."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 2:52 pm