Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Political activist: Political parties control the funds for the reconstruction of the liberated area

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Political activist: Political parties control the funds for the reconstruction of the liberated area Empty Political activist: Political parties control the funds for the reconstruction of the liberated area

Post by Rocky Sat 31 Dec 2022, 5:44 am

Political activist: Political parties control the funds for the reconstruction of the liberated areas

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Yesterday, 20:57 |

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today-Baghdad
    Political activist Muhammad Ghossoub considered that the provincial reconstruction funds are subject to the control of influential political parties.
    Ghossoub said in televised statements followed by (Baghdad Today), that "influential political parties control the Fund for the Reconstruction of the Liberated Areas, and these parties are powerful and powerful, so they can protect the corrupt."
    And he indicated that "in Nineveh Governorate, for example, the streets are being paved with poor efficiency, and at a high cost, and many streets suffer losses after a month or two of paving them," noting that "there is a current project in a street whose length does not exceed 3 kilometers and at a cost of 4.7 billion dinars."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:03 am