Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary services reveal to / Mawazin News / allocation of funds for the reconstruction of area

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary services reveal to / Mawazin News / allocation of funds for the reconstruction of area Empty Parliamentary services reveal to / Mawazin News / allocation of funds for the reconstruction of area

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Oct 2017, 1:33 am

[ltr]Parliamentary services reveal to / Mawazin News / allocation of funds for the reconstruction of areas liberated by the budget of 2018[/ltr]

Since 2017-10-22 at 19:41 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]A member of the Parliamentary Services Committee Sabah al-Tamimi, on Sunday, the allocation of funds and grants and loans in the budget of 2018, for the reconstruction of areas liberated from the control of the organization calling the terrorist.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Al-Tamimi told Mawazine News that the Parliamentary Services Committee is working in full swing in the field of legislation and supervision. "There are sluggish projects and projects that should be implemented for their own needs in the liberated areas, which must be reconstructed, such as Mosul, Anbar, "He said.[/ltr]
    [ltr]She stressed that "the budget of 2018 includes financial allocations, and a lot of grants and loans, which have been allocated a large part of the reconstruction of liberated areas."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Most of the cities, which were controlled by the terrorist organization, witnessed a great deal of destruction in the infrastructure, because the criminal organization deliberately used the policy of the scorched earth through booby-trapped houses, planting roads with explosive devices, burning wells and destroying archaeological sites and other atrocities.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:40 am