Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Hanwa" resumes work on the Bismayah residential project

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Hanwa" resumes work on the Bismayah residential project Empty "Hanwa" resumes work on the Bismayah residential project

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Jan 2023, 5:12 am

"Hanwa" resumes work on the Bismayah residential project

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The National Investment Authority announced, on Tuesday, that the Korean Hanwha Company will resume work on the Bismayah project.
    "Today, an agreement was signed between the authority and the Korean company Hanwha," Haider Hamadeh, Director General of the Relations and Media Department at the authority, said in a statement.
    He added, "The agreement includes the continuation of cooperation between the Authority and the South Korean Hanwha Company to complete work on the Bismayah City residential project."

Views 36
    Added 01/03/2023 - 1:21 PM
    Updated 01/03/2023 - 2:09 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:51 am