Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sudanese financial advisor: Raising the value of the dinar came to fight inflation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sudanese financial advisor: Raising the value of the dinar came to fight inflation Empty Sudanese financial advisor: Raising the value of the dinar came to fight inflation

Post by Rocky Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:18 am

Sudanese financial advisor: Raising the value of the dinar came to fight inflation

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Appearance of Muhammad Saleh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad

The financial advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, confirmed that the Central Bank's decision yesterday to raise the value of the dinar is to fight inflation.
    Saleh said, in an article published by the Iraqi Economists Network and seen by "Al-Iqtisad News", that the decision to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar is to fight inflation and combat inflationary activities and their expectations, noting that the Central Bank of Iraq has provided monetary means since 2020 to support public finance without The fiscal policy itself shows any financial adjustment in maximizing non-oil revenues or reducing unemployment or poverty levels. Rather, it resorted to maximizing domestic borrowing to reach $20 billion provided by the Central Bank of Iraq.
    He added that the previous dollar exchange rate of 145 did not achieve its goals of development and stability, noting that Iraq's reserves amounted to 115 billion dollars.
    He stressed that the annual inflation rose to about 10%, which necessitated the intervention of the Central Bank of Iraq to address it, by raising the external value of the Iraqi dinar, adding that foreign reserves cover 20 months for the import of goods, while the global one is 3 months.

150 views
    Added 2023/02/08 - 9:22 AM
    Updated 2023/02/08 - 2:07 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:14 am