The 100-day achievements of the Sudanese government... Security, health, anti-corruption and foreign relations
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 12:18 |
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 12:18 |
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Baghdad today - Baghdad
(Baghdad Today) publishes a detailed report on the files completed by the government of Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani during the 100-day period since its formation.
The government has taken many decisions and steps in several files such as security, foreign relations, combating corruption, poverty, health and electricity, and (Baghdad Today) has obtained official and detailed information about them.
In the security and military file, the government issued 36 decisions targeting oil smuggling networks and drug dealers, withdrawing the army from cities, and deploying federal forces on the borders with Iran and Turkey.
In foreign relations, Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani participated in the Arab-Chinese summit hosted by Saudi Arabia and the strengthening of partnership within the (Belt and Road) initiative, in addition to participating in the (Second Baghdad Summit) for cooperation and partnership hosted by Jordan, and the tripartite (Dead Sea Summit). between Iraq and Jordan.
The government formed the Supreme Anti-Corruption Commission to open corruption files "without any red lines", and directed the improvement of the ration card items, in addition to the implementation of the health insurance law, in addition to signing an agreement with the German company "Siemens" to develop the Iraqi electricity system.
The following is a detailed report obtained by (Baghdad Today):
(security and military file)
- The issuance of (36) decisions and directives for the security and military sectors, distributed between tracking down and dismantling oil smuggling networks in the governorates of Diyala, Kirkuk, and Basra, arresting (49) accused of smuggling operations, reviewing armament contracts, pursuing drug dealers, withdrawing the army from inside cities, canceling security checks for the citizens of the liberated areas, and redeploying forces Border guards to control the joint tape with neighboring countries, reconsider the numbers of officer protections, and agree with the Netherlands, Turkey , America, France and NATO to provide training and advice, enhance security capabilities, coordinate efforts and transfer expertise.
(Iraq's foreign relations file)
Conscious visits to Jordan, Kuwait, Iran, Germany and France to enhance cooperation with these countries.
The United Nations affirmed, through its Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, its keen interest in the priorities put forward by the government and its willingness to cooperate.
- Participation in the Arab-Chinese summit hosted by Saudi Arabia and strengthening partnership within the (Belt and Road) initiative.
- Participation in the (Second Baghdad Summit) for cooperation and partnership hosted by Jordan, and the tripartite (Dead Sea Summit) between Iraq, Jordan and Egypt.
- Receiving the Italian Prime Minister, Giorgia Meloni, in Baghdad and holding a round of talks for cooperation in agricultural, health, energy and infrastructure files.
The Turkish President's affirmation to the Prime Minister, during a phone call, of securing Iraq's water share and the participation of Turkish companies in construction and railway linkage projects.
- Receiving the White House Coordinator Brett McGurk in Baghdad and confirming the continuation of providing advice and training to the Iraqi forces.
- US President Joe Biden affirmed to the Prime Minister, in a phone call, his country's support for a secure and stable Iraq, welcoming the visit of the Iraqi delegation, discussing economic opportunities, and maintaining communication in the coming months between the two countries.
(Anti-Corruption and Money Recovery File)
- Formation of the Supreme Commission for Combating Corruption to open corruption files without any red lines.
Building effective tools to fight corruption within a period of (90) days starting from the date of formation of the government.
- Establishing a unified treasury account to control state funds and prevent their leakage.
- Follow-up on the issue of theft of tax deposits and the recovery of the stolen funds, including more than (325) billion dinars, in two parts.
Issuing special instructions to facilitate the implementation of the law to cancel financial privileges for state officials.
- The confiscation of (1,782,000) liters of fuel, along with the confiscation of (66) tanks and the arrest of (121) suspects as part of the dismantling of oil smuggling networks.
(Social welfare and poverty alleviation file)
- Directing the Ministry of Commerce to take practical measures regarding the ration card and improve its quality in light of the high prices of foodstuffs in the global markets.
- Adding additional items to the food basket received by those covered by the Social Protection Law and the segment of the poor and those with limited income, which is a different basket from what the rest of the citizens receive, and it includes an increase in sugar , cooking oil, tea, milk and zero flour.
Including nearly 5 million citizens in the food basket designated for those covered by the Social Protection Law, and starting processing after twenty days, as the measures aim to protect 10 million citizens classified below the poverty line.
(The medical section)
- Initiating the implementation of the health insurance law to improve the reality of health services, and the state's sponsorship of treatment for the poor and medium groups.
- The opening of the Dialysis Center for patients with renal impairment in the Medical City with a capacity of (81) beds, and the opening of the Kawthar Center for Nuclear Medicine in Basra, which is the first center specialized in the production of radioactive isotopes for medical purposes.
- Re-opening Al-Kadhimiya Teaching Hospital after completing the rehabilitation work in only 50 days, at a cost that did not exceed 3 billion dinars, and spreading its rehabilitation experience to 10 other hospitals.
Issuing a decision to contract with a specialized international consulting body for the purpose of developing a plan to implement the smart grid project within a maximum of 30 working days.
- The tendency to implement combined cycle projects in the production of electricity, which will provide 3,500 MW within two years, and will not cost the treasure any additional dollar of fuel.
- Signing an agreement with the German company Siemens, which included the formation of a work map for the development of the electricity system in Iraq in general, the establishment of new generation stations, maintenance and rehabilitation of operating units in Iraq established by Siemens.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Yesterday at 7:41 am by rocky
» Al-Sudani: The government has placed at the top of its priorities the increase in the production cap
Yesterday at 7:33 am by rocky
» The central bank refuses to open a window for selling dollars to citizens
Yesterday at 7:31 am by rocky
» Minister of Industry: The ministry has 102,000 employees, and we need a maximum of 50,000 employees
Yesterday at 7:30 am by rocky
» An American report reveals two trends within the framework for dealing with Kurdistan's oil after th
Yesterday at 7:27 am by rocky
» American Institute: Washington will lose from the region's oil shutdown, and it must take these step
Yesterday at 7:26 am by rocky
» The Communications Commission is carrying out surveys along the border strip with Syria
Yesterday at 7:22 am by rocky
» Al-Araji and the head of the Military Industrialization Authority stress the importance of opening I
Yesterday at 7:17 am by rocky
» Al-Khazraji: Iraq's continued import of oil derivatives is surprising
Yesterday at 7:16 am by rocky
» Central Bank: We expect an increase in the amounts of foreign transfers in the coming days
Yesterday at 7:13 am by rocky
» From 5 points... Disclosure of the details of an agreement between Baghdad and Erbil regarding the r
Yesterday at 7:12 am by rocky
» Central Bank: Opening a window to sell dollars to citizens violates international regulations and no
Yesterday at 7:08 am by rocky
» Disclosure of the contents of (initial agreement) between Baghdad and Erbil regarding oil sales
Yesterday at 7:06 am by rocky
» Basra.. Dismantling a network to transfer foreign workers to Iraq
Yesterday at 7:04 am by rocky
» Al-Araji stresses the importance of opening Iraqi production lines to manufacture weapons
Yesterday at 7:02 am by rocky
» Al-Halbousi is accused of bargaining and extortion for refusing to present the budget
Yesterday at 5:46 am by rocky
» Parliamentary Finance sets the official date for putting the budget on the dialogue table
Yesterday at 5:44 am by rocky
» The conditions for federalism are present.. Kurdistan's oil setback changes the rules of negotiation
Yesterday at 5:42 am by rocky
» Internal collapse and implicit messages.. Behind the scenes of Al-Halbousi's long vacation request
Yesterday at 5:41 am by rocky
» Al-Halbousi's struggle with sovereignty delays the interests of 40 million citizens
Yesterday at 5:40 am by rocky
» Al-Fath: The budget will be approved after the Eid holiday and under these conditions
Yesterday at 5:37 am by rocky
» According to a Kurdish media network: Erbil and Baghdad agree on a new mechanism for selling the oil
Yesterday at 5:33 am by rocky
» Rasheed Bank: The premiums withheld from retirees will be returned
Yesterday at 5:31 am by rocky
» Planning: 2023 is the year of implementing service, infrastructure and vital projects in accordance
Yesterday at 5:30 am by rocky
» Al-Bayati: Al-Sudani is continuing with his government program despite some American pressure
Yesterday at 5:28 am by rocky
» Prime Minister: We have placed raising the production capacity of existing refineries at the top of
Yesterday at 5:26 am by rocky
» Sudanese advisor determines the reason for preventing dollar smuggling abroad
Yesterday at 5:25 am by rocky
» A specialist reveals the fate of dollar prices within a month
Yesterday at 5:23 am by rocky
» Iraq is not perfect: an American call to support the Iraqis through 3 steps
Yesterday at 5:20 am by rocky
» Rasheed Bank acknowledges the error and returns the installments deducted from the salaries of retir
Yesterday at 5:18 am by rocky
» Al-Sudani's advisor identifies the reasons for the decline in the parallel price of the dollar in th
Yesterday at 5:16 am by rocky
» Samir Al-Nusairi, Advisor to the Association of Private Banks: Economic reform begins with banking r
Yesterday at 5:14 am by rocky
» Gulf Keystone Petroleum decided to reduce production in the fields of Kurdistan
Yesterday at 5:13 am by rocky
» Kurdistan owes $6 billion to oil companies
Yesterday at 5:11 am by rocky
» Parliamentary Finance reveals a new development in the salary scale
Yesterday at 5:10 am by rocky
» OPEC: Russia displaced Iraq from the first place in exporting oil to India
Yesterday at 5:08 am by rocky
» Iraqi gas.. a glimmer of hope after years of neglect and squandering of wealth
Yesterday at 5:07 am by rocky
» OPEC production declined due to the Kurdistan Region's oil outages
Yesterday at 5:06 am by rocky
» Al-Sudani: We plan to raise the production capacity of the existing refineries, which is at the top
Yesterday at 5:05 am by rocky
» Foreign report: The Kurdistan government is facing a setback after stopping the flow of oil from the
Yesterday at 5:04 am by rocky
» "One of them hides the truth." An expert calls on the government to clarify the truth about the inte
Yesterday at 5:03 am by rocky
» Central bank sales approaching 900 million dollars in a week
Yesterday at 5:02 am by rocky
» The Municipal Revenue Act faces 12 lawsuits before the Federal Supreme Court
Yesterday at 5:00 am by rocky
» Nuri al-Maliki threatens the Baath Party and its remnants of a decisive confrontation
Yesterday at 4:58 am by rocky
» Parliamentary integrity reveals the contents of the Sudanese agreement with a number of countries
Yesterday at 4:57 am by rocky
» The budget loses 18 trillion dinars after reducing the price of the dollar
Yesterday at 4:55 am by rocky
» Detection of printing a cash denomination worth 20,000 dinars
Yesterday at 4:53 am by rocky
» Sudanese advisor: Iraq loses 12 billion annually
Yesterday at 4:52 am by rocky
» A special fund for the maintenance of roads and bridges projects
Yesterday at 4:50 am by rocky
» Electricity: We are taking steps to transform into the smart grid
Yesterday at 4:49 am by rocky
» Parliamentary calls for amendments to investment laws
Yesterday at 4:47 am by rocky
» Parliamentary oil: raising the prices of derivatives in the 2023 budget is unfair to citizens
Yesterday at 4:45 am by rocky
» Mazhar Saleh: Gas flaring losses are estimated at $12 billion annually
Yesterday at 4:43 am by rocky
» Industry: We have the potential to compete with solid international industries
Yesterday at 4:43 am by rocky
» Experts: Implementation challenges hinder private sector development strategies
Yesterday at 4:42 am by rocky
» Laws of "political benefit" vote until "dawn"... and the poor's budget is "abandoned"
Yesterday at 4:40 am by rocky
» Deputy: The budget is locked up in the inclusion of the Presidency of the House of Representatives,
Yesterday at 4:38 am by rocky
» Iranian Ambassador: We never thought of invading the region while American planes in Iraq were spyin
Yesterday at 4:36 am by rocky
» Parliamentary fear of the "dangerousness" of the oil price.. Many details in the budget need to be a
Yesterday at 4:35 am by rocky
» Al-Sudani: We are working to support and complete the complementary production units under construct
Yesterday at 4:33 am by rocky
» A "tragedy" strikes the retirees who borrowed... Al-Rasheed deducts the entire salary of Nissan
Yesterday at 4:32 am by rocky
» Increased closure of the region's oil fields and expectations of exporting 400,000 barrels next week
Yesterday at 4:30 am by rocky
» The Kurdistan government is "unable" to pay huge installments to foreign companies, and Baghdad refu
Yesterday at 4:28 am by rocky
» Weekly gains for Basra crude by more than 3%
Yesterday at 4:27 am by rocky
» Dollar prices recorded a noticeable decline in the local markets
Yesterday at 4:26 am by rocky
» Manual and electronic... Will the scenario of the 2021 elections be repeated?
Yesterday at 4:22 am by rocky
» They intentionally harmed the funds and interests of their department.. Arresting employees in south
Yesterday at 4:20 am by rocky
» Minister of Planning on paying off Iraq's debts: Only 15% has been paid
Yesterday at 4:18 am by rocky
» Will the water situation improve in Iraq after joining the United Nations Water Convention?
Yesterday at 4:15 am by rocky
» The General Company for Engineering Inspection and Qualification is carrying out a balancing process
Yesterday at 4:14 am by rocky
» The prime minister's advisor determines the annual cost of flaring gas and predicts a zero-sum date
Yesterday at 4:09 am by rocky
» Parliamentary Integrity: The Prime Minister agreed with several countries to cooperate in returning
Yesterday at 4:08 am by rocky
» The Middle East is a "bright spot" in the global IPO market
Yesterday at 4:06 am by rocky
» Agriculture determines the priorities for granting advances to farmers and confirms its connection t
Yesterday at 4:04 am by rocky
» Basra crude closes with a weekly gain of more than 3%
Yesterday at 4:03 am by rocky
» Emaar is moving to establish a special fund for the maintenance of roads and bridges and is preparin
Yesterday at 4:02 am by rocky
» Al-Sudani: We have placed raising the production capacity of existing refineries at the top of the g
Yesterday at 4:00 am by rocky
» Agriculture: Baghdad leads the Iraqi provinces in the number of buffaloes
Yesterday at 3:59 am by rocky
» Sudanese advisor: Government measures prevented dollar smuggling abroad
Yesterday at 3:58 am by rocky
» The Ministry of Water Resources announces the success of the water management policy adopted by the
Yesterday at 3:57 am by rocky
» Al-Sudani's advisor: Losses from gas flaring and importing it are estimated at $12 billion annually
Yesterday at 3:55 am by rocky
» Alsumaria publishes the agenda of the House of Representatives session for next Sunday
Yesterday at 3:53 am by rocky
» Talabani and Khazali are discussing addressing the problems between Erbil and Baghdad
Yesterday at 3:49 am by rocky
» Al-Sudani: We are working to raise the production capacity of refineries.. We are trying to dispense
Yesterday at 3:46 am by rocky
» Kurdistan Region loses 330 megawatts of electricity due to the cessation of oil production
Fri 31 Mar 2023, 7:21 am by rocky
» Electricity: Citizens will pay wages through electronic payment tools
Fri 31 Mar 2023, 7:14 am by rocky
» The Iraqi Center for Radiation Protection confirms that America used uranium during the invasion of
Fri 31 Mar 2023, 5:44 am by rocky
» Water Resources announces the full realization of the 'weaning flag'
Fri 31 Mar 2023, 5:42 am by rocky
» Sources: Iraq is living in an atmosphere of anticipation, and the Sudanese is seeking to contain the
Fri 31 Mar 2023, 5:40 am by rocky
» The Central Bank announces "liberating the dollar from restrictions": the difference between the off
Fri 31 Mar 2023, 5:38 am by rocky
» The government receives a study on building a nuclear reactor
Fri 31 Mar 2023, 5:36 am by rocky
» The Payments Department of the Central Bank prepares a book to reduce the limits of prepaid cards to
Fri 31 Mar 2023, 5:33 am by rocky
» The dollar is heading to record the second quarterly loss in a row
Fri 31 Mar 2023, 5:30 am by rocky
» Parliament decision: Parliamentary Finance will receive the budget early next week and approve it wi
Fri 31 Mar 2023, 5:29 am by rocky
» Half-year" .. the deficit and oil swing the budget and the government speeds up the parliament
Fri 31 Mar 2023, 5:27 am by rocky
» The Minister of Labor calls on Parliament to expedite the vote on the retirement and social security
Fri 31 Mar 2023, 5:25 am by rocky
» The Border Ports Authority announces the completion of the sonar network link between the Munthiriya
Fri 31 Mar 2023, 5:22 am by rocky
» Government orientation to activate mass transit
Fri 31 Mar 2023, 5:21 am by rocky
» Minister of Electricity: There is no going back on dealing with taxation and holding accountable the
Fri 31 Mar 2023, 5:20 am by rocky