Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: Reducing the dollar will not create a large deficit with an explosive budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: Reducing the dollar will not create a large deficit with an explosive budget Empty Economist: Reducing the dollar will not create a large deficit with an explosive budget

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Feb 2023, 5:58 am

[size=33]Economist: Reducing the dollar will not create a large deficit with an explosive budget[/size]
    • Today 09:25

Baghdad... 

The economist, Dr. Mustafa Ikram Hantoush, confirmed that the decision to reduce the value of the dollar will not create a large deficit compared to an explosive budget that is being prepared, pointing out that there are huge revenues and a large financial surplus from last year that will be used . 
    Hantoush told Al-Maalouma, "The 2023 budget represents the biggest challenge to implementing the decision to reduce the dollar exchange rate, as the reduction will create a deficit gap of 10 trillion dinars." 
    He added, "The amount of the deficit is not large on an explosive budget, and a financial surplus from the year 2022 is not less than 30 trillion dinars in the state treasury, in addition to the central bank's reserves amounting to more than 105 billion." dollars, and it is possible to resort to it in the event that the state needs to cover the deficit in the event that occurs.” 
    And he indicated that "there are large revenues that Iraq will receive during the current year, in addition to the existing surplus from last year, which will be relied upon to secure the 2023 budget." ended 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 3:00 am