Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Disclosure of a government approach to adopt clean energy to solve the electricity crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Disclosure of a government approach to adopt clean energy to solve the electricity crisis Empty Disclosure of a government approach to adopt clean energy to solve the electricity crisis

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Feb 2023, 2:21 pm

[size=45][size=41]Disclosure of a government approach to adopt clean energy to solve the electricity crisis[/size]
     59 minutes ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Parliamentary Energy and Electricity Committee announced, on Wednesday, the government’s intention to launch promising renewable energy projects, indicating that the name of the Ministry of Electricity will be changed to be the Ministry of Electricity and Renewable Energy.
    Committee member Hassan al-Asadi said in a press interview seen by “Takadam” that “the Ministry of Electricity is moving strongly towards renewable energy to identify solar energy stations.”
    He added, “Several provinces have agreed with companies for this purpose, and Iraq is a pioneer in this issue in the region, and we need better and more stability to change energy from gaseous to clean, with good steps, and we need to follow the government in this direction and a future that can develop in this aspect.”
    He pointed out that “there are great understandings during the coming period with a number of international companies to build electric systems powered by solar energy,” pointing out that “the Ministry of Electricity is trying to fully exploit renewable energy, so the issue of changing the name of the Ministry of Electricity to the Ministry of Electricity and Renewable Energy was raised.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:53 pm