Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dhi Qar Oil uses clean energy to supply electricity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dhi Qar Oil uses clean energy to supply electricity Empty Dhi Qar Oil uses clean energy to supply electricity

Post by Rocky Sat 21 Oct 2023, 4:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Dhi Qar Oil uses clean energy to supply electricity[/size]
    • Today 11:55

Information/Baghdad..
    The Director General of Dhi Qar Oil Company, Ali Khudair Abbas, announced on Saturday a plan to move to a clean energy system in supplying electrical current to the company’s various headquarters and field sites, in an important step towards reducing loads in the national energy system.
    Al-Aboudi said in a statement received by the Al-Ma’louma Agency, “The company’s staff continues its work based on the directives of the Ministry of Oil and our direct follow-up to rely on the solar energy system, which aims to reduce dependence on the national energy system.”
    He added, "The company has equipped a number of buildings at its main headquarters (Khamisat) with solar energy sources, in addition to the Sabah and Nasiriyah oil fields, which are managed by the National Effort cadres affiliated with our company."
    He pointed out that "the company has achieved a significant percentage since the beginning of this year, and it is hoped that it will reach advanced levels in energy processing next year." Ended/25

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 3:26 am