Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi Oil Ministry pays $2.6 million to an American law firm

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iraqi Oil Ministry pays $2.6 million to an American law firm Empty The Iraqi Oil Ministry pays $2.6 million to an American law firm

Post by Rocky Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:19 am

The Iraqi Oil Ministry pays $2.6 million to an American law firm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Logo of the Iraqi Oil Ministry

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

MENAFN revealed that the Iraqi Ministry of Oil paid an American law firm $900 an hour for advice on the dispute between Iraq and Turkey over a pipeline agreement.
    According to the news translated by "Al-Eqtisad News", documents submitted under the US Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) revealed the amount that the Texas-based law firm Vinson and Elkins received, amounting to more than $ 2.6 million, for legal services related to arbitration. Iraq's Oil Ministry in front of the US State Department amid a long-running dispute between Iraq and Turkey over a pipeline agreement.
    The oil ministry commissioned the company, which has dealt with Baghdad many times in the past, in July 2022 to brief on legal issues in a pending arbitration brought by Iraq in 2014 against Turkey over allegations that the country breached an agreement involving a major oil pipeline.
    A partner in the firm, James Loftis, was charged $900 an hour for his advice on the matter.

Views 115
    Added 03/02/2023 - 11:56 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:47 am