Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity complexity of agreements to restore their money illegally smuggled out of the country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity complexity of agreements to restore their money illegally smuggled out of the country Empty Integrity complexity of agreements to restore their money illegally smuggled out of the country

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Sep 2014, 9:36 am

Integrity complexity of agreements to restore their money illegally smuggled out of the country

Sunday, 14 September / September 2014 

BAGHDAD / ... confirmed the Integrity Commission, Sunday, held for agreements with several countries to recover their money smuggled legal manner goers out of the country during the last period.

The head of the judge Alaa Jawad in a statement seen by the "eye of Iraq News" that "the Commission reached an agreement with Lebanon to restore five billion dinars previously smuggled, also placed her hand on the set of properties and apartments there and restored ownership to the Iraqi government.

He added that "the Commission's efforts yielded booking movable and immovable property of the British businessman (James McCormick) responsible for supplying explosives detection devices," stressing that Iraq's representative body integrity request from the United Kingdom delivered the accused, however, she apologized for the provision of a British man to stand trial in Iraq.

He said the board has called on the Interior Ministry to file a lawsuit against (McCormick) as the body affected by this transaction.

Jawad said that the legal department of the Commission completed a draft set of laws that will contribute to the fight against corruption, calling for new Council of Representatives voted to speed being actively contribute to the reduction of corruption. Ended 11

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:10 am