Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Expert: The imposition of law plan paralyzed the movement of smuggling routes from Kurdistan complet

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Expert: The imposition of law plan paralyzed the movement of smuggling routes from Kurdistan complet Empty Expert: The imposition of law plan paralyzed the movement of smuggling routes from Kurdistan complet

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Mar 2023, 5:27 am

[size=45][size=41]Expert: The imposition of law plan paralyzed the movement of smuggling routes from Kurdistan completely[/size]
     15 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Security expert Sadiq Hadi confirmed, on Thursday, that the imposition of law plan caused paralysis of smuggling routes from Kurdistan for the first time after 2003.
    Hadi said in a press interview seen by Taqaddam, that “Diyala has suffered for years because of its geographical location, which made it a point of contact for the most important smuggling routes coming from the Kurdistan region towards Baghdad, which negatively affected its security directly in light of the emergence of influential forces that exploited the temptations of smuggling.”
    He added, "The imposition of law plan, although it is in its first week, has achieved a security achievement, perhaps the first of its kind after 2003, which is the paralysis of smuggling routes coming from Kurdistan towards Baghdad after the overthrow of dozens of tanks and trucks and the dismantling of some networks."
    He pointed out that "ending the file of smuggling coming from Kurdistan is part of achieving stability and ending an exceptional situation that lasted for several years."
    In the past weeks, the security forces seized dozens of tanks and trucks used for smuggling.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:06 pm