Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra.. Dismantling a network to transfer foreign workers to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra.. Dismantling a network to transfer foreign workers to Iraq Empty Basra.. Dismantling a network to transfer foreign workers to Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Apr 2023, 7:04 am

[size=35][size=35]Basra.. Dismantling a network to transfer foreign workers to Iraq[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

security

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-04-01 | 06:55
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Alsumaria News - Security

The Border Forces Command announced today, Saturday, the dismantling of a network to transport foreign workers to Iraq.

The command stated, in a statement received by Alsumaria News, that "a force from the Coast Border Command in the Fourth Region Border Command managed to dismantle a network to illegally transport infiltrators and foreign workers to Iraqi territory by tightening its grip on three foreign suspects and another Iraqi national." They are in possession of narcotics and counterfeit money."

The statement added, "The accused were handed over to the competent authorities to take legal measures against them."

>> Join Alsumaria on Viber to receive all new updates,[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:07 am