Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance reveals the most prominent amendments to the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance reveals the most prominent amendments to the budget Empty Parliamentary Finance reveals the most prominent amendments to the budget

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Apr 2023, 4:53 am

Parliamentary Finance reveals the most prominent amendments to the budget
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today, Monday, the Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed that the 2023 budget will soon be settled within a maximum period of (45) days.
    A member of the committee, Mudar Al-Karawi, said in an interview with (Baghdad Today), that “resolving the 2023 budget and voting on it takes 30-45 days,” given that “there are comprehensive reviews of its items,” pointing out that “making important changes is a must in order to Create complementarity and fairness between all ministries and institutions.
    Al-Karawi added, “The meetings of the Finance Committee to discuss the items of the 2023 budget are taking place intensively, as they include many and complex axes, especially the size of the financial deficit, which amounts to more than 60 trillion dinars,” noting that “it is not possible to pass a budget with a deficit of concern, and a vision must be created that contributes to Reducing the deficit by at least half, in addition to avoiding taking more loans because of the financial consequences of interest, with support for the need to diversify budget revenues and that oil does not remain a percentage of up to 90% of it.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:03 am