Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US Senator: we may send ground troops to face daash

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US Senator: we may send ground troops to face daash Empty US Senator: we may send ground troops to face daash

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Sep 2014, 10:40 am

US Senator: we may send ground troops to face daash

21 September 2014

Washington-(([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.])

US Senator Tom Rooney, it was sticking to its position of rejecting the plan President Barack Obama, about just arming and supporting Syrian opposition to organize daash "fighter, adding that if there is a need to destroy the Organization, you should not rule out sending us troops.

Ronnie said, in an interview with the (CNN), in response to a question about why his vote against President Obama and his plan to send u.s. ground forces to meet the regulation: "we may be obliged to do so. No one wants to return to war, and there are a large number of members of Congress who took part in previous wars and have lots of friends who fought in Iraq and Afghanistan and what they want is go back there to repeat what they were doing. "

The Rooney by saying: "but the truth is that if we consider that the US daash threatens national security and could harm us in America, we will destroy it, and I think the plan of arming and funding the Syrian opposition to perform this task will not work, therefore, must oppose that strategy."

Ronnie drew attention to the need for Obama to quickly apply leave military intervention against the regulation, as it may take months of debate, as happened during the ratification of the intervention in Iraq and Afghanistan, adding: "this is very serious, and Congress obliged as a token of our army and our Constitution to address this issue, but must come from the President himself, and then gets approved or not get it".

When asked about whether the organization is a threat to us national security, Ronnie responded by saying: "it is certainly a growing organization. I am a member of the Intelligence Committee and I receive data about these issues on a weekly basis. The risk may not be instantly and Anya, but the goal of regulation is to create chaos in the Middle East and to do everything possible to bring more fighters from the West to return to Europe. "

US Senator concluded by repeating the call to expand the confrontation with daash said, "but was pleased that the President said that there is a need to destroy the Organization, but I don't think that arming Syrian opposition will end."(A.A)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:32 am