Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

We will consider request to send American ground troops to Iraq, says Hegel

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

We will consider request to send American ground troops to Iraq, says Hegel Empty We will consider request to send American ground troops to Iraq, says Hegel

Post by Neno Sun 16 Nov 2014, 11:12 am

We will consider request to send American ground troops to Iraq, says Hegel
    November 16, 2014 by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The American Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel

(IraqiNews.com) On Sunday, US Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel confirmed that he may consider sending US ground troops to Iraq in order to help with locating ground targets that the international coalition aircrafts intend to target. He point out that the ‘Khorasan’ network still represents a “serious threat” to the United States.

In a conference on national security strategies held at the Library of the former President Ronald Reagan, California— Hegel stated that “he will consider the request to send US ground troops to Iraq in order to help identify ground targets, which the international coalition aircrafts plans to target.” He said, “We will deal with that recommendation, but it has not been suggested yet.”

Hegel refused to confirm whether the US air strikes against what is known as ‘Khorasan network’ had led to the death of its senior leaders, but he also stressed that the network remains a serious threat to the United States.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:50 pm