Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Legal: Parliamentary forces agree to reduce the budget deficit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Legal: Parliamentary forces agree to reduce the budget deficit Empty Parliamentary Legal: Parliamentary forces agree to reduce the budget deficit

Post by Rocky Sat 13 May 2023, 9:37 am

[size=46]Parliamentary Legal: Parliamentary forces agree to reduce the budget deficit[/size]
    Iraq
    14:49 - 2023-05-13
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Parliamentary Legal Committee announced, on Saturday, that the parliamentary forces had agreed to reduce the deficit within the budget, indicating that the reduction would end any catastrophic repercussions on the economy.
    Committee member, independent MP Raed al-Maliki, said in a press statement, "Parliament is continuing discussions on making transfers and making some necessary changes to the draft general budget law, in consultation with ministers and relevant officials."
     He added, "The most important thing reached by the political forces is the agreement to reduce the deficit rate of about 63 trillion dinars to the minimum limits in order to avoid aftershocks in the event of a drop in global oil prices." 
    Al-Maliki indicated, "It is hoped that the budget will be presented during the current week or the following for a vote in the House of Representatives."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 3:10 am