Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

“As the most important project in the gas sector,” MP Ali Shaddad announces the inauguration of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

announces - “As the most important project in the gas sector,” MP Ali Shaddad announces the inauguration of the  Empty “As the most important project in the gas sector,” MP Ali Shaddad announces the inauguration of the

Post by Rocky Wed 31 May 2023, 4:56 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]“As the most important project in the gas sector,” MP Ali Shaddad announces the inauguration of the first unit of the flared gas investment project in Basra Governorate[/size]

[size=45]A member of the Oil, Gas and Natural Resources Committee, Representative Ali Shaddad, announced the imminent opening of the first unit of the natural gas liquefaction project in the Basra Gas Company, pointing out that the project will contribute to the investment of a large part of the quantities of burnt gas.[/size]
    [size=45]Shaddad said that tomorrow, Wednesday, will witness the opening of the first unit of the natural gas liquefaction project, with a capacity to invest approximately (200) cubic meters of associated gas. Rumaila and West Qurna.[/size]
    [size=45]He continued, "The project will also contribute to the production of approximately (320) dry gas boilers, which are used to produce approximately (1900) megawatts of electric current, (2150) tons of liquefied gas, which is used for cooking and domestic consumption, and (5900) barrels per day of gas. capacitors.[/size]
    [size=45]“Shaddad” explained that the project works with modern technologies by collecting gas that was previously burned, treating it and investing it, which will also contribute to improving the environmental reality of Basra Governorate, as it will prevent (10) million tons annually of carbon dioxide gas from entering the atmosphere.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:36 pm